I'm participating in today's Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's prompt is:
Ten Books I Recently Added to my TBR List
I'm always adding books to by TBR list, and it makes me sad knowing I'll never get to them all. But the great thing about this post is that you can help me decide which to read!! Help me prioritize these books!
10. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Something about this book intrigues me, even though I know almost nothing about it.
9. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
I grew up watching the film, but have never read the book. Better late than never!
8. The Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch
This just looks cute. I'll probably wait until my daughter is old enough and then read it together.
7. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
I need to know what all the fuss is about.
6. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
I will be reading this the moment it is released. No battle.
5. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
I've been meaning to read more Moriarty ever since Big Little Lies.
4. The Family Romanov: Murder, Rebellion, and the Fall of Imperial Russia by Candace Fleming
Every once in a while I feel like a good biography. This could be right up my ally.
3. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
I've heard such good things, but the way Mr. Vizzini died makes this book harder to read.
See the above comment about The Princess Bride.
1. The Magicians by Lev Grossman
Ever since Bridget gushed about this series on my Series Series I've been wanting to read this!
What have you recently added to your list? And which of these should I read first?? Are there any here that I should skip?