I'm participating in today's Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's prompt is:
Ten Book Related Problems I Have
Let's jump in, shall we?
10. My hands go numb when I'm in a reclining position and holding a book on my lap for extended periods of time. Keep reading? Or allow some blood to flow to my hands? IT'S A TOSS UP.
9. I have responsibilities other than reading.
8. My body requires sleep. I would transform into a vampire solely for the ability to not have to be tired anymore. THINK OF THE READING I COULD GET DONE.
7. Sharon Shinn's last novel in her Elemental Blessings series doesn't have a title or even have a release date yet. WHAT IS THIS LIFE.
6. Hedwig. WHY?!?!?!
5. My books don't all fit on my bookshelves. Things are stacked vertically and/or double stacked all over those shelves. My organizational quirks start twitching every time I look at them.
4. George R.R. Martin's writing pace.
3. I don't own a single Sarah J. Maas book. Clearly I have no priorities at all.
2. Hogwarts is fictional.
1. I can't read Harry Potter for the first time ever again. *sob*
What are your biggest book related problems??