I'm participating in today's Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's prompt is:
Top Ten Characters Who Would Be My BFF
This doesn't include all my favorite characters, rather characters I would be friends with. Because, claro, I love reading about The Darkling, but would like our relationship to continue to be STRICTLY FICTIONAL. The rest I'd be happy to know in read life:
10. Liv and Roar from the Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi
Because I just love how brave and determined and passionate they are. *sob*
9. Tyrion Lannister from the Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin
Because of his sharp wit and affinity for books.
(But he would have to come live in my world, because there ain't no way I'm moving to Westeros.)
8. Cather Avery from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I am convinced that we are actually the same person.
7. Matilda Wormwood from Matilda by Roald Dahl
Because she is smart and kind and bookish. Also, telekinetic.
Because befriending an extremely powerful wizard/jedi master is never a bad idea.
5. Jane Hayes from Austenland by Shannon Hale
Because we bookish obsessive girls need to look out for each other.
4. Zoe Ardelay from the Elemental Blessings series by Sharon Shinn
Because Zoe is DA BOMB. (Have you read Troubled Waters yet?!?)
3. Belle from Beauty and the Beast by Disney
WANT NEED ACCESS TO HER LIBRARY.
2. Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Lizzy Bennett is the coolest girl of her generation. Also, I would get to meet Darcy.
1. Fred and George Weasley from the Harry Potter series.
Because, hello, they're Fred and George Weasley.
What about you?